Top tips for improving services at your GP surgery
Your Southwark surgery has a Patient Participation Group (PPG) to help understand patient views and help improve services.
As part of national PPG Awareness Week, we have created some top tips to develop strong and vibrant PPGs, and to encourage more people to become involved and have a better understanding of how surgeries work.
The PPG benefits for patients include:
- understanding and having a say on how your surgery works
- feeding back on what works well and what needs improving at your surgery
- learning new skills e.g. talking to or surveying other patients
- ensuring two-way communication with your surgery
- meeting new people
- providing peer support to other patients
- having a positive impact on your mental and physical health and improving your health outcomes
- supporting better management of your health.
You can view the tips here.